Data Mining and Database Interrogation for Intelligence Gathering
The use of these procedures and the integration of our databases and software with the client’s in-house data will yield considerable End User/Customer, Distribution, Corporate, Market, Product, Financial, and Industry intelligence. The interface of the client’s databases with national & international intelligence databases produces very powerful real world data and tools for planning purposes.
Data Mining Procedures:
- Classification: This arranges the data into user groups, whereby one may get insight from common algorithms for decision trees, associative networks, Bayesian classification, neural networks, and similar processes.
- Clustering: Algorithms which group associated intelligence into networks.
- Regression: Functions which models the data to increase data reliability.
- Association Rule Learning: Hierarchical searches for relationships between variables, whereby one can measure recurring relationships, frequency, and variable weight.
- Structured Data Analysis: Structure is applied to data sets whereby one can gain insight into comparative situations, predictive situations, variable modification and manipulation, et al.
- Algebraic data analysis
- Analysis of categorical data
- Bayesian analysis
- Client analysis
- Cluster analysis
- Combinatorial data analysis
- Data analysis
- Dimension reduction
- Exploratory data analysis
- Formal concept analysis
- Functional data analysis
- Geographical / GIS and Spatial analysis
- Geometric data analysis
- Group Method
- Market Relationship analysis
- Pattern analysis
- Predictive analysis
- Qualitative analysis
- Quantitative analysis
- Relationship analysis
- Regression analysis
- Shape analysis
- Subject analysis
- Topological data analysis
- Tree structured data analysis
Data Mining can help you maximise the market, corporate and industry intelligence at your disposal.
Data Mining can help you capitalise on your existing customer bases and to extend your product offering into the customer bases of your competitors.
Data Mining can help you to counter and diminish the market situation and product positioning of your competitors.
Precise positioning in time and space...
Data Mining Projects:
Data Mining Projects are established on a bespoke basis after the results of a consultative study have been produced.